Followers

Thursday, 27 July 2017

WELCOME LITTLE ONE

Hello and welcome...
I made this card for my niece and her husband who have just become the very proud parents of  a little girl, their first baby

I started with white card stock and die cut and embossed the frame from the Shadow Box Collection - New Arrival and added mounting foam to the back for dimension

Next I embossed another piece of white card stock using the Love Hearts Embossing Folder and adhered the frame onto this

From the Shadow Box Collection - Stitched Lattice Frames and using white card and the first and third dies I die cut and embossed to give me the larger outer frame.  I then used the first and second dies and die cut and embossed onto pink card.  I glued the pink card onto the white frame and adhered this over the main frame

I combined several elements from New Arrival Set, the Little Treasures Set and the Stork and Baby Die Set to fill the cubbies

I die cut the Welcome Little One sentiment 3 times on pink card, glued them together prior to placing them onto the main card

I then adhered this to an A5 white card base and sliced the card at the bottom to give me a very narrow border

To complete a personal verse was inserted

INGREDIENTS:
  • White card stock ~ Papermill Direct
  • Shadow Box Collection/New Arrival ~ Creative Expressions (CE) CED9307
  • Shadow Box Collection/Stitched Lattice Frames ~ CE  CED9303
  • New Arrival/Little Treasures ~ CE  CED9308
  • New Arrival/Stork And Baby ~ CE  CED10024
  • Love Hearts Embossing Folder ~ CE
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic PVA Glue ~ CE
  • Platinum Die Cutting & Embossing Machine ~ Spellbinders
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x