Followers

Thursday, 20 July 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello and welcome...
For today's card I used a 5"x7" white card for my base.  I cut a smaller piece of white card and with a blending tool I lightly applied colour over the centre of the card using Distress Oxide Inks, 'cracked pistachio' 'broken china' & 'fossilized amber'

I then spritzed water over the card and heat dried it

Using one of the pierced oval dies I cut and embossed the coloured image and ran the blending tool around the outer edge.  I used wet glue to adhere to my card base

Keeping with the white card I die cut and embossed the Queen Anne's Lace Die Set  and arranged and adhered the flowers onto my card.  I then added 3 small green gems to each flower base

The sentiment is from a freebie set in September's Papercraft Inspirations Magazine

I stamped a verse onto some pretty paper and adhered it in my card.  With the left over paper strip I glued it onto the edge of the envelope




The card verse and envelope

       INGREDIENTS:
  • White card stock ~ Papermill Direct
  • Distress Oxides ~ Ranger
  • Queen Anne's Lace Die Set ~ Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions
  • Sentiment ~ Freebie with Papercraft Inspiration
  • Gems ~ Hobby House
  • StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad ~ Tsukineko
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ Creative Expressions


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message June x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x