Followers

Monday 5 June 2017

#190 FOR A SPECIAL MAN/BOY OR FATHER'S DAY

Hello and welcome...



Margaret is hosting our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers, and the theme is
 'For a Special Man/Boy or Father's Day'

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it follows either of our masculine themes.
Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!
Click on the link above to see some inspiration from our fabulous DT ~ this is my contribution:
I made this for our 9 year old grandson to give to his dad for his birthday
  • I cut a piece of white card a little smaller than the 8" square base card
  • I embossed it with a Crafter's Companion 'Sunrays' Embossing Folder
  • I then used several Distress Inks by Ranger to add colour
  • This was then glued to a mat of black card and 4 brads by Hobby House were added to the corners, then adhered to the base card
  • The Woodware Sentiment was stamped onto white card with a StazOn Ink Pad in Jet Black
  • I cut and embossed it with a scalloped oval frame by Spellbinders, added mounting foam to it and attached to the card
  • To complete a personal verse was inserted
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ~ Masculine


Unicorn Challenge ~ #22 For The Boys


Glitter n Sparkle ~ #242 One For The Boys

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I have this embossing folder. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, the background is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: