Followers

Monday 29 May 2017

WEDDING CARD COMMISSION

Hello and welcome...
This is one of two wedding cards my nephew asked me to make
  • I used an 8" white card base and added a mat of silver mirri card to it
  • I embossed a smaller white mat using the  Cascading Hearts EF by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions and adhered it to the base card
  • Using white card I die cut and embossed the bride and groom from the Special Occasion Collection ~ The Happy Couple Die Set by SW for CE
  • I die cut this again in black card and cut the legs from the male and glued them onto the original die cut
  • I traced the bride's outline onto the same white card, cut it out and glued it behind the lace wedding dress as shown above.  I added Glitter Jewels in Diamond Snow to the dress and veil
  • using a Spectrum noir flesh coloured pen I coloured the back of the bride's neck, her arm and the groom's hand
  • From the Frames & Tags Collection I die cut and embossed the Lauren Die using the two largest outer dies in white card stock
  • Using the outer die only from the same set I die cut it again onto silver mirri card
  • These were then adhered together and the largest oval die, from the same set, was placed into the middle section and die cut, as well as die cutting silver mirri with the same oval die
  • I typed a sentiment onto white card stock and with the next size oval from the same die set I die cut it and glued it on top of the oval mirri
  • now using the same two oval dies I die cut a narrow frame 3 times, glued them together and adhered it around the sentiment
  • Mounting foam was added to the back and placed on the card at a 'jaunty' angle
  • I added the narrowest red line tape approximately one inch from the bottom of the card, removed the backing and carefully added the pretty row of pearls
  • the bride and groom had mounting foam added to the back and positioned above the row of pearls
  • to complete I added a verse to the inside and  two pearls hearts to the top right but left enough room to add a flat back pearl in the centre just for a little contrast
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
 I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
June x


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: