Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017

FOR SOMEONE SO SPECIAL

Hi, thanks for stopping by...
I love an aqua and white card!
  • This is an 8" square white card base with thin mats of aqua and white foundation card
  • I die cut  the Quilted Blocks Striplet Die twice on a piece of aqua card and covered the backs of both with some double sided adhesive sheet
  • I removed the backing sheet and added white card ~ there wasn't any need for extra adhesive as the adhesive sheets are very sticky!
  • Next I sprinkled Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow over the front of both striplets
You can see the sparkle a lot better in the above picture
  • For the next step I did exactly the same as above but reversed the colour combination
  • I added this piece onto mounting foam and adhered it in between the two striplet panels
  • The sentiment,  Sweet Wishes, was stamped onto white card then die cut using the two outer dies from the Indian Ocean Collection - Tag Duo, mounting foam was applied to the back then placed onto the centre of the card
  • To complete I added flat back pearls to the four corners of the card
INGREDIENTS:
  • Foundation Card
  • Striplet Die by Sue Wilson
  • Indian Ocean Collection - Tag Duo by Sue Wilson
  • Flat back pearls
  • Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue
  • Sweet Wishes Stamp Set  ~  all the above by Creative Expressions
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and hope my designs have given a little inspiration. I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
June x

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card June, all credit to you for creating such beautiful works of art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: