Followers

Friday 3 March 2017

BELIEVE


Hi friends... thanks for popping by
Today's colour theme is teal and white.
I have used a selection of dies from Spellbinder's Persian Accents Set.  The border die for the bottom on my card, one corner piece , as shown, and one other for the main focal point.
I cut two borders, one in white and the other on the teal card.  I slightly overlapped the white underneath the teal to give a shadow effect.  The corners were die cut and I added white card to the back for contrast.
Next, using white card, I die cut 3 more pieces from the set.  I snipped off one of the pointed pieces on the two outer die cuts, making it less bulky to cut out .  One of Phill Martin's/Sentimentally Yours  stamp range was used to stamp the sentiment
That's all for today.
Don't forget tomorrow is the Saturday Special Give-Away Card!

Thank you for vising my blog, all your comments are so appreciated

June x



4 comments:

  1. Golly how stunning is this card, the colour is lovely. It's another card that certainly has the wow factor for me and it's NOT even purple ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... thank you Jane. It's teal and one of my favourite colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B.H. for Jane to say that when its NOT purple means she really MUST like it June.
    By the By, it is rather stunning, but what can one say after having such a glowing comment from Jane xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: