Followers

Sunday, 21 May 2017

Hi, thanks for stopping by...

This is a 'blast from the past' card and why it isn't showing in colour I've no idea!  It is a white and deep gold colour combo





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and hope my designs have given a little inspiration. I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message

June x
I'll be back to tomorrow at 10am with the name of the winner for yesterday's card

It's also a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and I will post my contribution at 1pm tomorrow

All for now x





2 comments:

  1. what a lovely card and do you know what, I think the colour its showing up looks stunning. It looks like a silvery grey to me.I love it Margaret F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x