Followers

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

FEEL BETTER SOON

Hello and welcome...
Another 'dinky' card today!
  • I started with a piece of black card stock and rubbed my anti-static bag all over it
  • using a clear embossing ink pad I stamped the 'rose vase' stamp then covered it with white detail embossing powder
  • I used left-over Pixie Powders from my palette to paint the roses
  • with a white pencil I randomly added dots around the petals
  • I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment to the bottom right of the card using the same ink pad and embossing powder
  • I assembled all my  black and white mats and layers then used a blue water pencil to colour 3 parts of the vase followed by applying glossy accents over that area to give an appearance of water.  I don't think the 'water' will look as deep as this once thoroughly dried

The card measures 5"x5.5"
INGREDIENTS
  • black and white card stock ~ Creative Expressions (C E)
  • anti-static bag ~ Woodware
  • rose vase stamp ~ Clarity
  • white detail embossing powder ~ C E
  • pixie powders ~ C E
  • sentiment ~ C E
  • clear embossing ink ~ Tim Holtz for Ranger
  • glossy accents ~ Tim Holtz for Ranger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I hope my designs have given a little inspiration
 I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
June x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous June, I love painting on black card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly BEAUTIFUL card June. I love white/black and black/white, it gives such a stunning backdrop for the flowers to be on, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x