Followers

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

WEDDING CARD COMMISSION NUMBER 2!

Hello and welcome...
I have the second wedding card commission to show you today
I stayed with a white and silver theme for this card
  • the base is a 7" square, top folding
  • a smaller mat of white card
  • then a mat of silver mirri card
  • and finally a smaller mat of white card - I purposely left approximately 1.5" of the base card plain because of all the detail being shown
  • I placed the inner heart die from the Jewelled Heart from the Fillables Range by SW for CE to the left of the card then cut and die cut it
  • I them embossed the card using the cascading hearts embossing folder by SW for CE
  • using both the decorative frame and inner heart die I cut and embossed these onto silver mirri card
  • I glued the heart shaped treat cup into place and secured it further by adding tape around the edges (this does not show)
  • with more silver mirri card I die cut several of the smaller hearts from the same set and placed them into the treat cup and secured them in place by adding a piece of acetate across the back
  • I typed the sentiment then die cut it using the larger of the heart dies from the same set and ran a silver paint pen around the edge prior to adhering to the card and added one silver heart to the top right of the card
  • I used foamarin to make the white roses, they did not look as bright in the flesh as they do on the photo! I also added a few strands of pearls to sit behind the floral arrangement
  • a personal verse was inserted to complete the card
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
June x

5 comments:

  1. So elegantly beautuful, i love it June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card June. Beautiful flowers. I have the formation but not tried it yet. Not very confident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did type Formarin but the iPad decided to change the word.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful ,very elegant, talented x smf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x