Followers

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ WITH MUTED TONES


Hello and welcome...
  • this is a 5"x7" white base card
  • I created mats of black and red card and an off white Yupo top card
  • the Poppy stamps are by Woodware
  • the 2 poppy flowers were stamped with a 'Pale Tomato' ink pad and I apologise as these were in a set I received and I have mislaid the make!
  • I then used a similar shade of distress ink and blended darker shades to the flowers, coloured the stems and the 2 leaves
  • once complete this was glued onto the thin mats and adhered to the card at a 'jaunty' angle.....  I'm into jaunty at the moment if you hadn't realised LOL
  • I'm also into 'splattering' which is what I also did to the card, using the pale tomato ink pad, water and 2 brushes ~ before I glued it to the mats!
  • to complete the card I added 3 red gems to the top right and 3 red gems to the bottom left of the card and inserted a verse
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
 I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
    June x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x