Followers

Sunday 28 May 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - WORKING CANDY MACHINE

Hello and welcome...
Here is today's card, a working and refillable candy machine
I made this especially for my great-niece's 8th birthday
  • with the working candy machine die set I die cut the front of the machine in a pale glittered pink card (my niece is a very girly girl :)) and backed it with white card stock
  • I cut a piece of pale pink A4 card stock in half for the front and back of the machine
  • without using the outer cutting die I placed only the candy machine die onto the pale pink card and die cut it
  • I then embossed it to add texture
  • this was then adhered to one of the pre-cut foam cores, you need two to make this machine, the second one goes onto the back of the machine
As this is a detailed procedure to make, but well worth it at the end, I'm stopping here with further instructions as  I am hoping to make a video tutorial where you will be able to see this first hand
In the meantime...
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration. I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: