Followers

Saturday 26 August 2017

FRIENDS... SATURDAY SPECIAL FREEBIE CARD

Hello and welcome...
We have an 8" square ivory and black card looking for a new home

You may recognise the die from Thursday's card, this time displayed in a vertical position

The die and embossing folder are two of my very favourite items to use, I promise I won't be inundating you with them, unlike the baubles on the last 3 Festive Friday's cards!

I am going to be showing a video on how this was made, I think it will be on YouTube this Monday, I will confirm this later

I've not added a verse so the winner of the card can add their own to suit.  The card would also be suitable to go in one of the deep IKEA's frames and make a lovely present for one of your friends.  When you do receive it you will need to 'fluff up' the butterfly's wings again
 
Just leave me a comment on this post and the winner will be picked on Monday, you have until 9.30am to comment

As usual, we ship international plus it doesn't matter if you have won in the past, the draw is done using Random.org Name/Number Picker

We can't include you, in the draw, if you post as  'anonymous', so please leave some form of identification eg first name, nickname etc


INGREDIENTS:
  • ivory card ~ CraftUK
  • black card ~ Creative Expressions (CE)
  • pearlised ivory card ~ Crafter's Companion
  • Mystical Embrace Die Set ~ Spellbinders
  • butterfly ~ Les Papillions/Spellbinders
  • sentiment ~ CE
  • insert paper ~ Hobby House

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful June,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely, lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this die, you have made a very elegant card with it. Thank you, June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ra beautiful card June. Thank you for giving this away to a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful June. The sentiment is really nice too.
    For me, id be wanting to make it with white rather than the ivory but, as you know, i adore white on black and vice versa. However, the card itself is yet another fabulous creation. I dont know how on earth you create so many unique cards. You SHOULD be so proud of yourself June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card with a lovely verse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card June may have to place a bulk order. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: