Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

PINK FLORAL PROFUSION OVERLOAD - FOR A VERY SPECIAL AUNTIE

Hello and welcome...

Today's card is for a very special lady, my auntie, who will be 86 in a few days time.  Even though she lives three and a half thousand miles away we speak several times per week and we are so very close.  She loves flowers and this is my birthday bouquet to her

I have used several dies for the flowers as well as using some from Wild Orchard Crafts

The card is a 7" square, top folding.  I typed the sentiment, attached a piece of double sided adhesive sheet over it and used a round die to die cut and emboss it.  I removed the backing from the adhesive sheet and sprinkled Glitter Jewels in Diamond Sprinkles over it, added mounting foam to the back then adhered it onto my card

To complete, a personal verse was placed inside the card

The card was boxed and is now winging its way to Canada

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message June x

4 comments:

  1. Love all your gorgeous flowers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June

    Firstly, your card is stunning. I love my florals and these are wonderful. Lucky Auntie.
    Bad news is, if you were serious about coming to the workshop, I'm afrsid it's fully booked. We are trying to get the Sunday too but won't know until tomorrow if we can.
    In case someone drops out or doesn't pay their deposit, you will be top of the standby list so let me know if you were serious and also if you were serious about Mr F doing it too lol!

    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card June, 3.5k miles away doesnt seem much when said quickly and ur 'closer' to her than many of the rest of us. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: