Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hello and welcome...
Today's card was made for a very dear friend of ours, whose surname happens to be Pears....

I stamped the image onto white card stock using a StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad.  I thought this particular stamp was by Clarity Stamps, but when I've checked their website it doesn't show.  I apologise for that but if anyone can identify the make I'd be grateful!

I used several watercolour pencils from one of my old sets


The focal point is on a 7cm square card.  I added mounting foam to the back and adhered it to a 12cm square white card.  Mounting foam was, again, added to the back for dimension and adhered to a 15cm square card base


Before I adhered the final two layers I stamped both sentiments, again using a StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad onto the base card.  A personal verse was inserted to complete the card


INGREDIENTS:
  • White card stock ~ Papermill Direct
  • ?Pear stamp ~ Clarity Stamps
  • Watercolour pencils ~ Derwent Pencil Perfection
  • Stamp Set ~ Creative Expressions
  • StazOn Ink Pad ~ Tsukineko
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.

I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

4 comments:

  1. Love this June!! Clean, simple and oh so gorgeous! Can't help with identifying the stamp for you but it is so cute and so appropriate as well. Stunning card!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely clean crisp looking card. I wish i had 1% of ur inspiration Jube, i really can not imagine HOW you manage to come up with so many different cards - you can never say that a card youd made was a derivitive of one of your previous cards. Im in awe just at the diversity of your cards, nevermind HOW to make them! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for your name spelt incorrectly - its this blumming one fingered typing on my fone. Sorry JUNE it was not intentional xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: