Followers

Friday 26 August 2016







CAS

The above is my 1st entry to:



MAWTT - CAS


My base card is a 5"x7" white card that I matted and layered with ivory then silver card.  I embossed a piece of white card using the 'Cascading Hearts' embossing folder by Creative Expressions.  I cut and embossed the background die from the 'Scandinavian' collection by Sue Wilson onto ivory card and added it to white card.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card using a Memento Ink 'London Fog'.  I then cut and embossed several layers of ivory card from the Greek Collection - 'Kefalonia' also by Sue Wilson and adhered them together to create a frame around the sentiment. I then added two hearts to one corner to complete the card


All for now...

















3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card, it is beautiful, its not fussy and so so delicate. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE you sharing your designs with us and l look forward to seeing many more and, of course, trying them out.

    Do you by any chance SELL your finished cards? If so could you perhaps let me know details either on your blog or by a private message. I do know someone who loves hand made cards but resists making them herself and she would perhaps be interested in these.

    Regards

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card.. so elegant and pretty. Love the embossing and the intricate frame around the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our CAS Challenge! :-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June,
    wonderful card and such a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: