Followers

Friday, 26 August 2016


CAS

This is my second entry to:

MAWTT - CAS

Shaving Foam Technique

I love using this technique from time to time!

I started by filling a plastic A4 container with a very cheap shaving foam.  I added Alcohol Inks by Ranger in Lemonade, Bottle and Raspberry to the foam then 'swirled' the colours around.  Next I scooped the foam and placed it onto a Clarity stencil that I had previously secured to a piece of white card, I covered the stencil with the foam then gently removed the excess.  Next I carefully removed the stencil and put the design to one side until it was completely dry (I prefer to leave it overnight but you can heat dry it).  I matted and layered a pink then black matt onto a 5"x7" white card blank then adhered the design to this.  I added two gems to two alternate corners

All for now...

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, delicate and unbelievable how youve made it. Will HAVE to have a try xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x