Followers

Friday 11 August 2017

FESTIVE FRIDAY 2

Hello and welcome...
Never work with children or animals.... or mirri card!! lol

I have spent longer attempting to get a decent photograph of this card, that wasn't showing me in the background, than it took to make the darned thing!

If you want to click on the photograph you may see the lovely detail on the baubles

As previously said, a quick card to make, the embossing folder, by Crafter's Companion, does all the work (the mirri card doesn't lol)

I cut gold mirri to an 8" square that was also the same size as the embossing folder, and ran it through my Spellbinders's Platinum Machine.  I adhered this to a slightly bigger black card base

The finishing touches were to add a black gem to the ribbons of each bauble and to die cut and emboss the sentiment (Creative Expressions) in black card and gold mirri

A verse is yet to be added, providing I can bring myself to engage with said card at a later date!  lol

Look forward to seeing you back tomorrow for our Saturday Special Give-Away Card and I can assure you not one little dot of mirri will be featured :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I had to laugh at your struggles - sometimes the stupidest thing upsets everything, doesn't it. Love the finished card, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had so much trouble making this card but the finished result is lovely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, no offense intended but its good to know near disasters can happen to you too, not just us minnions lol xxx
    PS i dont want to think about Christmas yet. . . . . maybe Christmas week lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: