Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

MY WONDERFUL AUNT

Hello and welcome...
 A cute notelet card for you today, it's only 10.5cm x 13cm

This is from a small section of a gorgeous 12x12" paper from my stash

I used the largest die in the A2 matting Basics B to cut my top folding base card

I then cut the paper to mat onto the base card

I used a Tattered Lace/Tonic corner die (name and make unknown), die cut and embossed it onto a pale pink card then white

If you click on the image you'll see small sections of the pink card peeping out in places

I spray glued the white die cut onto the pink card  then adhered to the card

In my stash I came across a free set of stamps that had the ideal sentiment for me, they were joined onto other phrases so I cut them apart and used a StazOn Ink Pad to stamp the words

The words are very meaningful for me because my aunt is the most wonderful lady I've had the privilege of knowing, so proud to call her 'my aunt', she has always been more of a mother to me than an auntie, we are so very close even though she lives three and a half thousand miles away, in Canada!
Close up of the pretty corner die
INGREDIENTS
* white card stock ~ Papermill
*pink card stock ~ my stash
*  pretty paper ~ my stash
*A2 Matting Basics B Nestabilities Card Creator ~
Spellbinders S5-132
*Platinum Machine ~ Spellbinders
* corner die ~ unknown!
* sentiment ~ freebie!
*Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue ~ CE
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK TOMORROW FOR OUR
SATURDAY SPECIAL 'CARD GIVE-AWAY'

3 comments:

  1. Hi June
    Gorgeous card. The floral paper is so pretty and the corner die works beautifully.
    Hope Mr F's wisteria search, that doesn't involve my garden, is going well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card June. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card as always very talented sm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: