Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello and welcome...
For today's card I used a 5"x7" white card for my base.  I cut a smaller piece of white card and with a blending tool I lightly applied colour over the centre of the card using Distress Oxide Inks, 'cracked pistachio' 'broken china' & 'fossilized amber'

I then spritzed water over the card and heat dried it

Using one of the pierced oval dies I cut and embossed the coloured image and ran the blending tool around the outer edge.  I used wet glue to adhere to my card base

Keeping with the white card I die cut and embossed the Queen Anne's Lace Die Set  and arranged and adhered the flowers onto my card.  I then added 3 small green gems to each flower base

The sentiment is from a freebie set in September's Papercraft Inspirations Magazine

I stamped a verse onto some pretty paper and adhered it in my card.  With the left over paper strip I glued it onto the edge of the envelope




The card verse and envelope

       INGREDIENTS:
  • White card stock ~ Papermill Direct
  • Distress Oxides ~ Ranger
  • Queen Anne's Lace Die Set ~ Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions
  • Sentiment ~ Freebie with Papercraft Inspiration
  • Gems ~ Hobby House
  • StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad ~ Tsukineko
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue ~ Creative Expressions


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message June x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

I hope you have a great day June x

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace center in line 4 with the new position as listed below: