Followers

Friday, 9 June 2017

Hello and welcome...
I have a pretty blue sparkle card for you today.  Blue and white is one of my favourite colour combinations
This is one of my older cards so I may be a little vague about the products I used.  So from what I remember we have:
  • an 8" square white base card with mats of blue and white card
  • on the final mat of white card I used a stencil and a teal texture paste and spread the paste over the stencil, then carefully removed the stencil to set it aside to dry.  I always leave these overnight for drying purposes
  • in the bottom left corner I added white tulle then a white organza bow and strands of petite white pearls
  • I created a flower in the same blue card and adhered it over the knot in the bow
  • in the top right corner I added strands of blue pearls and blue organza flowers as well as one white flower
  • I'm sure the sentiment is a Clarity Stamp sentiment and one that I love to use

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I hope my designs have given a little inspiration.
I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message.
June x

3 comments:

  1. This TRULY is a beautiful card. And i should know as i got it for my birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x