Followers

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

FOR SOMEONE SO SPECIAL

Hi, thanks for stopping by...
I love an aqua and white card!
  • This is an 8" square white card base with thin mats of aqua and white foundation card
  • I die cut  the Quilted Blocks Striplet Die twice on a piece of aqua card and covered the backs of both with some double sided adhesive sheet
  • I removed the backing sheet and added white card ~ there wasn't any need for extra adhesive as the adhesive sheets are very sticky!
  • Next I sprinkled Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow over the front of both striplets
You can see the sparkle a lot better in the above picture
  • For the next step I did exactly the same as above but reversed the colour combination
  • I added this piece onto mounting foam and adhered it in between the two striplet panels
  • The sentiment,  Sweet Wishes, was stamped onto white card then die cut using the two outer dies from the Indian Ocean Collection - Tag Duo, mounting foam was applied to the back then placed onto the centre of the card
  • To complete I added flat back pearls to the four corners of the card
INGREDIENTS:
  • Foundation Card
  • Striplet Die by Sue Wilson
  • Indian Ocean Collection - Tag Duo by Sue Wilson
  • Flat back pearls
  • Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow
  • Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue
  • Sweet Wishes Stamp Set  ~  all the above by Creative Expressions
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and hope my designs have given a little inspiration. I read all your comments and really appreciate you leaving me a message
June x

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card June, all credit to you for creating such beautiful works of art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x