Followers

Sunday, 30 April 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hi, thanks for stopping by...
A second 'shabby chic' today but this card definitely is one that looks better in the flesh than on the picture!
I matted the pretty purple paper onto an 8" white card blank and distressed part of the edges as well as curling over one corner. 
I then added the white lace and a pearl corner embellishment.  I die cut the flowers, 5 white, 2 purple and glued them in position.  I also added several strands of pearls and dotted others around the focal point.
I stamped 'Happy Anniversary' onto white card, used a tag punch to cut it, covered it with a double sided adhesive, removed the backing sheet then sprinkled it with glitter jewels

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I read all your comments and appreciate you leaving me a message and hope my designs have given a little inspiration

June x
INGREDIENTS:
  • purple paper/my own stash
  • white lace ribbon/Club Green
  • pearl strands/Club Green
  • corner pearl embellishment/Hobby House
  • stamens/Culpitt
  • glitter jewels/Creative Expressions
  • flat back pearls/Creative Expressions 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card June. I love the purple and white combo and that corner embellishment looks wonderful. A beautiful and elegant card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret. I haven't managed visiting all of our teamies yet... where does the time go? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x