Followers

Monday, 13 February 2017

BLACK AND WHITE

Hi... thanks for popping by
This is a DL size card with mat and layers of black and white card.  I cut and embossed the filigree vase by Spellbinders for CE on white card without using the outside cutting edge.  I then made a cut on the top of the vase using a craft knife.  The flowers are also dies by Spellbinders and I cut and embossed these in black card and placed them through the top of the vase and adhered them in place.
A very quick card to make
 I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, thank you
June x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x