Hi... thanks for popping by...
I started with an A4 white card, folded it in half to create an A5 card.
Blue card was used to make the frame, this is from one of the shadow boxes. I added mounting foam to the back to give height.
I used a balloon punch and a star punch to add to the card and wrote 7 on the balloons also adding a small white line to highlight and attached strands of ribbon behind the balloons.
The letters and numbers were from a die set, cut out in white but for the name, Harry, I also cut the letters in black to give a shadow.
The console was from a picture in my stash and this had mounting foam added to the back and placed on the card. I also added a few silver stars around it.
Happy Birthday was embossed in black and a few more stars added around the sentiment
You're welcome to leave me a comment
Thank you for visiting
- Festive Collection - Christmas Shadow Box by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions
- Expressions - Art Deco Alphabet - Upper Case
- Expressions - Art Deco Alphabet - Lower Case & Numbers
- Balloon punch by Woodware
- Star punch by Woodware
- WOW Black Twinkle Embossing Powder
- Perfect Medium Stamp Pad by Ranger
- Silver stars - from my stash
- PILOT Super Colour in White
- Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue
- Mounting foam by Woodware