Followers

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Second Black & Yellow




I used the same card stock and method as the previous card to create this one but with the yellow card as the more prominent colour.  I also used the Exquisite Poppy Die to create the flower and adhered it to the top left of the card and added 3 black pearls to the bottom


INGREDIENTS
  • Exquisite Poppy Die by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions
  • The remainder of materials as shown in the previous card

Which do you prefer?

Thanks for stopping by

All for now...  June x

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing how you create something so special looking from something relatively easy. Shame mine don't turn out half as nice xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message

Although I am unable to reply to your comments on my blog I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me. Should you need further information about today's post or wish to order a card please email me at:

poppyfieldcardcrafts@outlook.com

Thank you, I hope you have a great day June x